LIEBSTER AWARD

Wednesday, December 3, 2014







Okey Dokey (on top of ol smokey) Did anyone ever watch That's So Raven?.....o.O   aha

 I have been nominated by  Kaity's Beauty Bits  for the Liebster Award. For those of you who haven't heard of this, new bloggers with less than 200 followers can participate. You just need to:
  • provide 11 fun facts about yourself
  • answer the questions below
  • and nominate 11 bloggers of your choice (just be sure they have less than 200 followers). 

Alrighty then lets get started:D
  1. I am a Pisces baby
  2. My favorite holiday is Christmas
  3. Embarrassing moments shape my life pretty much. I am talking bare-butt embarrassing...literally.
  4. Soft spot for pink, shiny, and fluffy things
  5. Sweet is better than salty
  6. My herman [her-men] (sister) is my best friend
  7. I lost 30 lbs once as a weight loss goal I had
  8. I will go on any roller coaster
  9. Favorite subject in school is Math...no joke.
  10.  Loooooooooooove Buffalo Wild Wings
  11. I like to sing while blow drying my hair


1) Where were you born?
I was born in Viña del Mar, Chile, on St. Patty's Day!
2) Describe yourself in 3 words
 Mysterious, sexy, and a philanthropist. No I am kidding....3 words...I would say artistic, brains, and beauty.
3) What is your guilty pleasure?
Buying makeup (don't we all?), truffles, and stiletto nails.... oh and french macaroons! Yassssssssssss!
4) What quality do you appreciate most in others?
Honesty
5) What do you hope to accomplish some day?
I don't hope, I will dye my hair JLo"bronde" without it turning brassy one day.
6) Three things you cannot live without?
Family and friends, my home, and makeup;)
7) Who are your favourite bloggers?
I have been following caraloren.com and thebeautybybel.com and cannot get enough! You guys! Definitely go check these girls out.
8) Why did you start blogging?A lot of my friends and family have always asked me about my makeup or different fashion-related things I tend to do. I've promised many that I will teach them. This is the perfect way so that I can teach them all at the same time.  And anyone that stumbles upon my blog and social media can learn as well!:)
9) If I could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
Right where I am...Utah. Home is where the family is. You hear the birds chirping outside (as long as it's summer). And you still have your local Sephora to visit. But If I could visit somewhere, it would be Italy and anywhere there is a beautiful island.
10) What would be the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
 I would
shhhhhh quit my job... as in where I sit for 40 hours a week-not beauty related. I like my job, but if it's not necessary and I could be crossing off my "My Dreams" list, why not? I would buy a home and finish paying off all our bills. Pay off mine and my husband's parent's home and invest.

11) What did you want to be when you grew up?
I remember that in 9th grade we had this thing called Reality Town,.. since I was a little smarty they allowed me to become a Dentist. I later wanted to be a Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon. Now, I am still deciding what I want to be.
I hope you enjoyed this little about me! Let's go support the following girls. I nominate:


Be sure to visit these amazing bloggers and good luck them!:D





6 comments :

  1. Thank you sooooo much lovely - thrilled, chuffed and honoured all rolled into one!!! You have such a beautiful little corner of the interweb - love your blog :) Karen X

    www.confettiandcurves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe thank you Karen! I love your blog too! Can't wait to see your post! :D
      Nati

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! That's really sweet of you. <3

    http://youcancallmes.blogspot.com/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome cute girl! Good luck with this! Can't wait to come read your post! :)
    Nati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination Natalia! Very kind of you,I'm going to start working on my post :) xx

    athingofbeauty33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girl! And you're most welcome! Can't wait to come read it!:) Nati

    ReplyDelete